Thursday, March 31, 2011

Personification

Imagine a world in which we hand crafted each human being. And don't worry, I'm not about to jump into a political argument about altering genetics.

I'm saying literally having an assembly line; a book of selections for you to pick and choose every detail of your child/friend/family member etc.  
Even in a world so shallow and impure, you would not be able to recreate what I am privileged to call my best friend.



 Meet Kelly. She is Honesty. She is Harshness. She is Strength. She is Compassion. 
She is Unconditional Love.
 


She is bigger than her body gives her credit for





The history we share is unique, interesting, ridiculous, hilarious, sad..(I could go on.) You could write a book with it's targeted audience: 16 year old girls and it would be a hit.

She's given me strength when I've been weak. She's lied to me when I needed protection. She's been honest when I needed the truth. She's kicked me in the ass when I needed to man up!
She supported me when I wanted to move 2700 miles away to start over.

She is Unconditional Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment